Monday, July 17, 2006

thunderstorm July 11, 2006


thunderstorm July 11, 2006
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
Okay, this photo was taken at 3pm. 3 O'clock in the afternoon people. It was so dark I had to turn on all lights like it was 10pm. I knew something was coming and it was bad.
The one most awesome thing about living in Florida for me has been the rain. I grew up in a desert and so rain is always new and exciting to me...hopeful if you will. This baby scared me. There was more rain in this storm than in some of the hurricanes that have passed by in the last 2 years! This one photo hardly captures the dark and foreboding nature of this particular storm, but you'll just have to trust me...it was awesome! As I took this, it was just beginning to rain and only five minutes before, it had been bright and sunny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home