Friday, October 19, 2007

Starky is coming along

The days continue to whiz by! Brown belt classes are hard. Hard and fun. Its been frustrating though due to my broken arse. I'm not able to stretch and move like I should be, so things are that much harder. ARG! I'm tempted not to go on Saturday to give my leg a full 7 days of rest. It's been feeling better the less I do with it, but there is still pain.

I've finished the sleeves to Starsky Jr. and have moved on to the back.
I was sooooo excited to knit the cables part but I only got 3 rows into the pattern before I realized I was too tired to continue.
Getting to bed late is taking its toll. I did get to watch Last Man Standing which was interesting. I just wish there were more martial artists in the mix.
Anyhoo, I'm thinking I'm going to add some knitted gifts to my Christmas list. We'll be seeing my SIL and her boyfriend for the first time in a loooooong time and frankly, the budget is tight. I'm just at a loss as to what to make! This may call for some ravelry pattern searching!

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger nuttnbunny said...

Oh yeah! Ravelry pattern searching is one of my favorite ways to while away an afternoon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home