Thursday, August 02, 2007

Socks, Ravelry and school

Well, I've been knitting away on the Pomatomus socks despite some confusion on chart B. What is it with me and lace charts?! Anyway, I figured it out and they are coming along. I'm actually at the part where I start the toe decreases. This is a cool pattern, but I don't know if I'll make a second pair. I will however, definitely make a second pair of Embossed Leaves Socks. Those are just so pretty!! In other exciting news....I finally got my Ravelry invite! This is waaaaaay cool! I've been adding stuff and researching projects all week. Also, I've been discovering that I have way too much yarn. Yarn without a purpose! In addition to that, I've been gearing up and mentally preparing myself for school to start. The kids definitely drive me batty all day, but I'm going to miss them a lot when they are gone all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home