Monday, February 27, 2006

Knitting Gold


Knitting Gold
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
Here she is. Blocked and everything. After coming home from the store this afternoon, I saw she was still wet. So I threw her in the dryer. What? Don't look at me like that! I wanted a freakin photo of my finished sweater. No harm done. I did try it on and I think it looks pretty good. Since there is no one else here to take a picture I'll post another one later.
I've already started knitting on the Carroll bag and am looking around for something to knit up the Minisweater with. Worsted weight and 13sts/4" gauge? hmmmmm.....
The knitting olympics were a blast and I can hardly believe Steph finished her sweater. That is in-freaking-credible. You go girl. Yay for knitting!

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Lookin' good. I can't believe Steph finished her sweater either. It's amazing what a little bit of stubborness (and the pressure of thousands of readers) will accomplish isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home