Friday, February 10, 2006

Almost time....

I'm so excited to start these olympics that I had to do an early post. Note for the future: if you join a knit a long that is going to require speed knitting DO NOT do upper body workout beforehand! My arms, chest and back are so SORE I can barely lift my arms up to take off my clothes!! Needless to say there will be lots of stretching going on to ensure my neck doesn't lock up on me (as it does when I knit intensely). Meanwhile, more stuff to distract from the growing anticipation of the start of this global event: This is the most brilliant cartoon I've ever seen! Mike and I rented the four-disk set and episode 9 is sheer genius. We laughed until we cried. If you have netfilx, or are interested enough in anime, check it out. Its good stuff.

GO TEAM USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home