Monday, March 06, 2006

Another finished tubey picture


IM001486
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
Finally, here is a picture of my finished Tubey ON (I swear I don't always stand at attention). I really like this sweater, but I'm not sure when I'm going to get to wear it! I got some yarn in the mail on Friday from Theresa at Little Turtle Knits. The colorway was pretty cool even though those aren't colors I would usually go for. I really like the wool; it's soft and springy and strong. I made a pair of retarded baby booties which I'm too embarrased to post pictures of, so instead I cast on for yet another go at the Boobholder/Minisweater. I'm using a nice oatmeal color of Patons classic Merino. We'll see how this one turns out. If it doesn't I'll probably try some lamb's pride in another month or so.
Oh! There's new yarns at Knit Picks!
Gotta Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home