Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Necktie?


Necktie?
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
So here is my (lame) attempt at coming up with a necktie pattern in crochet for the missionary. All I have to do is knit 50 more inches. Whoops, I mean crochet 50 more inches. I don't know if its the yarn or the type of fabric crochet makes (maybe both) but this little bugger is STIFF! Perhaps too stiff for a tie. I don't know. Luckily, I've never had to wear one. I did get some help and found 3 other patterns for free online. Too bad the printer is out of ink.
I laid the "necktie" on my new knitting to do list. Only 4 items?! I'm forgetting something, I know it. I've been looking for a lace project worthy of the Misti Alpaca. I could make a few different lacy scarves or a shawl. According to fashion forcasts, lace is going to be in for fall (my husband works in the apparel industry). Also considering making the Gibson Girl pullover (2nd from top) from Interweave Summer 2004. This is a project I've wanted to make for a while, but I'm having the hardest time finding information about the freaking yarn they used! Is it worsted? DK? Fingering? The only blogger I found who is knitting it up is using Koigu (I wish!).
Kitty Pi is felting, better go check on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home