Sunday, May 14, 2006

kids on mother's day


kids on mother's day
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
We had an awesome Mother’s day here in Tampa. It all really began yesterday when I bought myself some yarn at Uncommon Threads. We drove up to Palm Harbour for a little change of yarn stores. I like this store a lot. She has some great organic cotton and she also has lots of spinning fiber (I didn’t even dare venture over to that side of the store). Anyway. I bought some Misti Alpaca. It. Is. Gorgeous. Oiy. I LUUUUURRRRVE it. I can’t get over how freakin soft it is! There was a good selection of colors but the browns and this white just stood out too much to me. I’ve wanted to do a shawl for some time now and I am helpless against the fuzzy softness of the Misti Alpaca. I plan on rifling through all my patterns to find something tonight!

Back to Mother’s Day. So this morning I woke up with a killer muscle tension headache but I was determined to have a good day. I did get to sleep in, but when I walked into the living room this is what I saw. (see above pic)

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Ohjeeze said...

Kids aren't bugging you. Looks like a pretty good morning to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home