Friday, May 12, 2006

Cuff attempt #1 and Home for sale


Cuff attempt #1
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
Well. We’ve been busy. Anyone interested in a nice home in Florida? New roof, new flooring, new water heater and air handler. Nice size lot….okay I could go on but I won’t. Never had to have my home up for sale before and it’s a little on the stressfull side. Let’s just say that I’m not the world’s best housekeeper so this keeping the house spotless thing is wearing thin real fast (and I’m not discussing the fact that I painted the exterior of the house BY MYSELF). Trying to resist counting the flyers in the tube at the end of each day to see if anyone has taken any is also difficult.
The Peace Fleece is wonderful! I actually got a comment today, Hey Leah! (Someone has laid eyes on my blog besides me?! Wow!) The stuff knits up like a dream and I really like it. As a matter of fact, once I started knitting with it I couldn’t stop. I finally came to a halt when I got to this point (see picture). Hmmmmm. Oh me of the notorious tight bind off. Maybe I should try binding off holding the yarn in my left hand. I’ve been considering learning how to knit that way for a while but I feel a strange loyalty to my right hand yarn holding ways. Besides, purling with the yarn in my left hand is damn near impossible. I fear it will take much too much time to get with all the knitting I’ve got lined up for myself.

2 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were about 320 pounds everwhere. But finally I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are all over 300 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home