Tuesday, April 18, 2006

bedside basket


bedside basket
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
Continuing the documentation of the craziness, this is the basket that is on the floor next to my side of the bed. Notice the sheep. He likes to be close to the wool. His litte bro spends his time on the sock yarns. I have lots of good sock yarn to start socks for a very special person in my life…my husband. Poor guy. I’ve knit him nothing. Nada. Zero. Zip. I did start that necktie for him but its taking for-e-ver to finish that sucker. It is lovely though. He has requested socks and socks he shall have. I just wish I knew how to do 2 at once, toe up. Then I could just bust ‘em out. Ya right. I’m thinking of first knitting a practice sock toe up to get it down. Then there is the mastering of the 2 at once on the magic loop deal. There are actually good free tutorials out there on all this I just have to take the time to do them.

Also, in new news…Stitchy has a new site and soon a new book!! What have we done to deserve such knitterly joys?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home