Monday, April 03, 2006

Orangina week 1


Orangina week 1
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
Well, I....er...ended up buying some Red Heart Luster Sheen (shudder) for my Orangina. Oiy. Hopefully, this doesn't offend Stefanie. The yarn is actually kinda pretty and easy to knit with. I may just have to avoid open flame while wearing this top. I'm frustrated that I didn't look harder (like at my kitchen shelf for my Patternworks catalogue) for a better substitute yarn. Since the KAL started on Saturday, I felt pressured to start that day too even though there is no time limit or anything. As fun as yarn shopping is, the trip to Joann's was a little deflating considering they didn't have a copy of Interweave's newest Crochet mag and I left with 100% acrylic yarn. Ugg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home