Friday, March 10, 2006

Lists and new books


projects
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
I couldn't wait. I had to go buy the "Happy Hooker". Since going to El Paso, I've wanted to crochet something but haven't found anything besides amiguri. This book was exactly what I needed. It has all the how to and finishing stuff I lack in crochet. There are a few projects I'm really interested in making in here. I was honestly surprised that I liked so many of them. I find myself turning down crochet projects a lot because I just don't like the way the sts look. Lots of the patterns in here have changed my opinion.
Beside the book is my knitting list. I decided I had to sit down and make one because there were so many freaking projects swirling around in my head and I didn't want to lose any of them. There are 2 columns: Started and In Mind
There are 7 and 12 respectively. Hmmmmmmm. 3 of the "in mind" category are from the Happy Hooker. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home