Friday, March 17, 2006

Summer dreams

For the last 2 days I've been working gauge swatches for some ideas for a bathing suit. I was never a bikini type girl, but I no longer find any one-pieces that I like. Throw in the stretch marks and I've got problems. Its difficult for me to buy something I LIKE let alone something I'm unsure I'll look good in. The idea I have in my head actually began when I first learned how to knit. I'm starting with some boy short bottoms. I don't like showing my butt cheeks off and frankly, bikini waxes frighten me. The top will have to come down and completely cover my stomach. For this, I have my eye on some tops from SR Kertzer. Melding these 2 ideas into one matching ensemble is my goal. I have some Sock it to Me from Elann that I think will work gauge wise, but I doubt there is enough. Should I try for the top first? Or the shorts? There is a company beach party at the end of April. Thats my deadline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home