Thursday, March 23, 2006

front of "teen top"


front of "teen top"
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
It only took me about 3 days to finish this front piece. I really had no idea where the pattern was taking me for about the first 10". The yarn is SOOOOOO pretty. I don't really have anything blue in my wardrobe and these hues are magnificent. The yarn is spongey and a little stretchy and soft. The only thing that concerns me is the fact that I had blue swirls on my finger from where it was wrapped around as I knit. When I blocked my swatch there was no bleeding though. The label says machine wash and dryable, but after the wash it was almost dry so I let it air dry.
I haven't cast on for the back yet because I've started Mom's socks (again). There are looking pretty good 3.5" in. I think she'll really like them.
Also, I've just ordered some yarn from Kpixie for Orangina. The Sexy Knitters Club has voted for this and the Somewhat Cowl to be the next KAL. Too bad I don't have more of a chest. I fear the Somewhat Cowl won't look so hip on such a small chest. Sigh. Oh well. I liked Orangina best anyway and it shouldn't be a long knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home