Monday, July 18, 2005

Koigu


Koigu
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
Meanwhile.....
Has she knit anything lately?, you may wonder....
Why yes, I have been knitting thank you. Almost every day as a matter of fact. I've been working on something that is a gift for a very special young man. And now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go and frog it....
You see I'm knitting a tie for a friend and I didn't check my gauge. As you may have guessed, Its about 1 1/2" too wide. Unless he wants to look like a clown, I think I'll have to start all over. Have I mentioned that I'M SICK OF FRIGGIN' FROGGING MY WORK!!!!!!! We are past the "theraputic" stage of the ripping out process. I am sick of it and will be happy if I never have to do it again. But on the upside, isn't the Koigu beautiful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home