Thursday, May 26, 2005

homeschool


homeschool
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
In other news...
Here are some of the books I've aquired for Maya's first year of official school at home. Most of these are books that will guide me in teaching and a handful are workbooks for her work. Her reader books are on the way. One curriculum I've found that I absolutely LOVE is Sonlight. While I dig Jesus, that part of the curriculum isn't what thrills me. The idea behind this system is reading. So simple! I would have LOVED this curriculum when I was in school. I think Maya is a little more hands on and interactive so if I order it, I will definitely have to supplement with activities for her. I'm getting more and more excited to do this every day and I'm having a hard time stopping myself from buying more and more stuff.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger Elisabeth Lincoln said...

You chose great books! We were with a virtual academy for 2 years & are going to use K12 independently next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home