Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Some new stuff


IM000945
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
On Saturday I got this great Patternworks catalogue. The Koigu page alone makes this catalogue great. I bought more needles for socks too. I'm beginning to learn you can't have too many dpn's for socks. Even though I have been on a bit of a knitting break for the last two weeks it hasn't stopped me from going on a knitting spree. Meanwhile, I've been listening to my new cd With Teeth as much as I can with two little ones running around. Its freaken brilliant and I think Trent Reznor is one of the most talented musicians in the world today! I've heard people complaining that its not hard like The Fragile or his previous works, but hey, life is change. The whole cd has a dark tone (without being whiny or obscene), is powerful and of course jams. There are a lot of musicians I love to listen to, but none like NIN where I actually get excited to see the new music that has been created! Okay, I'll stop gushing over it. I'm just thrilled with the music and glad for him and his success. We need more really talented original musicians like him. Okay, now I'm really done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home