Friday, June 17, 2005

A lot of stuff has been going on here. Mom and Dad have finally gone off to Georgia! We spent the last four weekends up at her home getting everything ready to be moved. The kids are going to be missin' grampy and grammy bad but I'm sure we'll see them soon. Driving home from there house for the last time yesterday I started to get really down. Upon arriving home, I decided to console myself with a little nin update and would you believe what I found?
THEY ARE COMING TO TAMPA IN OCTOBER

I did my happy dance all around the house for a little while and the kids got a little worried. I've only been to one concert in my life and that was the Jimmy Buffett show earlier this year. It was so much fun, but this is going to be freaken awesome!! The tickets haven't gone on sale yet and I'm worried about the concert getting sold out before I can buy decent tickets (read: tickets close enough so that he will see me then beg me to run away with him). Now I'm getting nervous. I predict there will be much nin.com lurking for the next several months. Hmmmm, maybe if I changed it to the home page........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home