Wednesday, April 13, 2005

So, still no camera and no pictures. I'm dying to post some pictures but alas....our office equipment is piled in boxes in the garage. I am supposed to be emptying those boxes and organizing our bedroom. We are expecting my father in law this weekend and are going to let him have our bedroom for his stay here. This involoves me piling more boxes of crap from our bedroom into the garage to make our bedroom halfway decent for company. It will probably end up being me re-organizing the stash because that is what is taking up most of the dresser/closet space in our bedroom. He'll wake up to a mountain of yarn piled in every corner of the room. He probably won't realize what a treat this is.
Meanwhile...the only thing I've been working on is the granny square blanket. It occurs to me that crochet is a different type of activity now that my left shoulder has been sore. I have two rows of seven squares left. Then onto the finishing. I've never joined granny squares together so I hope its a lot like seaming knitted edges together! I'll be glad to put down the hook and pick up the needles. Knitting is much more relaxing for me. I really need to get something started on my shawl. I joined the Lace Shawl KAL and will probably be kicked out for lack of update/work! Ah! Good news is that someone else on the KAL is knitting the Kimono Shawl too! Yeah!! I hope they don't mind being pestered with questions/advice! I miss the handpainted yarn too! Ooooh, must. knit. shawl........
Hopefully more pictures and a post to the KAL site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home