Wednesday, March 02, 2005

SPINNING SUPPLIES!!!

After one unsuccessful trip on Monday to the yarn store, the kids and I tried again yesterday. I've only been in Uncommon Threads once before and this time I didn't get to look around at her yarn at all. Sigh. I was too excited about the roving/spindles. I promptly picked out this.

 Posted by Hello


And then over to the cabinet of roving I went. Of course since I got home yesterday afternoon I've had visions of myself spinning this glorius fiber perfectly. I've also been reading the book (more like a booklet) and decided I found better instruction on the web! Sites like I Can Spin and Handspinning.com have great tutorials on spinning with a drop spindle not to mention that other one that everyone loves: the Joy of handspinning. Anyhow, I will try and figure this whole thing out and definitely post my results!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home