Monday, May 22, 2006

Quick knits


Baby Bonnet
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
Driven out of the house by cabin fever (I was alternating between cleaning and resting with a chest cold for what seemed like FOREVER) the kids and I went to our local Joann's Superstore and I came away with Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I've wanted this book for a while now so I forked over the extra dough to buy it there. It was fun to knit something out of a new book and have a finished object for instant gratification. I think its cute but I sewed up the back part while watching Desperate Housewives and it came out a little wonky. Next are the booties. I think I'll take this book on vacation so I can show it to my aunt Kim. She's a beginning knitter who is showing early signs of becoming fully obbessed with the craft. Its in our blood. Must. Knit. Must. Knit....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home