Thursday, December 08, 2005

Still no pictures....Poo! The camera is MIA. Oh well, I guess you'll have to wait for pictures of the Quechua I got from Elann. Oh! It is soooooooooooo beautiful and I can't wait to knit it up! I'm going to make a pullover from an Interweave Knits mag. But, per my agreement with DH, it must remain wrapped until Christmas Day. That's okay. I really wanted to knit a gauge swatch but there is enough for me to knit. I am about 1/2 way finished with Nate's Cigar mitten and then I'll cast on for Dad's. Maybe instead of going down a size in pattern, I'll go down a size in needle.....?
Meanwhile, I have a cold. Poo poo. So do the kids but they seem to be faring better than me. I'm itchy and stuffy and runny and FREEZING. The sucky part is the only medicine that works well for me gives me a buzz so I have to wait til Mike gets home to take it. After I took some last nite it took all my focus to knit through my increase rows and then make mental note of where I stopped. After a fitful night on the couch, I awoke to find all the tissues were gone! Nothings more fun than going to the store when your sick unless its going to the store while your sick with two small children who are also sick. I stopped knitting on Cherie out of guilt. There is only one more week until we leave for Georgia so all gift knitting must be finished and shipped in the next 6 days. Wish me luck and pictures of everything soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home