Saturday, November 26, 2005


IM001342
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
This pattern is sooo pretty and the lace is easy. Its coming along really fast (thank goodness) and I think I can finish the other wrist warmer in 2 days. There are many other people I want to knit for this holiday season I just don’t have any type of plan/organization for it! Lists….I need lists…..

I spoke to my mom today and she says she is LOVING her sweater and wears it practically every day and she may want me to make her another one!! I was so flattered to hear it! Now if I could only get to making myself a sweater……Oh wait…did I forget to mention that I went shopping at the LYS today?

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Miri Mack said...

That's a gorgeous looking scarf!

I know what you mean about organization. I am struggling myself right now. Especially because I have a bunch of kung fu related stuff to train for. It's cool that you are into kung fu, too. What style are you doing?

Cheers! And thanks for dropping by my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home