Monday, November 21, 2005

Done and done....

yellow baby sweater
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
Here is the sweater I pumped out in one week to send to Lee along with Earline's crocheted baby dress. I dunno, I guess, I felt like I would be working with her on a project this way.
I used some of the Bumble Bee baby cotton I got from Smiley's. It came out okay, but knitting cotton.....sheesh! In this picture, its blocking so my sts are all pretty even looking. I chickened out on the embroidery that the pattern called for, but I just couldn't get it right!!! The sweater looks cute anyway. It was a pattern from the Sirdar book.


Post a Comment

<< Home