Friday, May 06, 2005

It was only a matter of time.....


IM000922
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.
One thing I love about knitting is that it surprises me. When I first began knitting, knitting socks appealed to me about as much as having cavities filled. Now look at me. I have spent mucho dinero on all sorts of sock yarn for me and various others. I'm carrying around the bag with my latest purchase (Kroy sock yarns) as a reminder that I have enough yarn to knit socks for the rest of the year.
Not much knitting has been done on anything else. I'm starting to get overwhelmed by all the knitting I've obligated myself to do. I cannot sew those @*%# squares together decently to save my life and moms sweater should have been finished last year!
By the way, this is my first sock! Its from the knitpicks sockgarden (which is absolutely lovely!!) and was my first ever practice sock. Yes, I'm going to make a partner for it......eventually...after I finish moms socks, and the baby blankets, and moms sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home