Thursday, August 21, 2008

back to school x 3

Back to school. Me. I'm a student again. Who okay'd this?! How did this happen? I barely remember filling out the application...
These are a few of the thoughts that raced through my head as I sat through a freshman math class (ya, I'm mathematically challenged, so what?!) with a bunch of 18year olds. (SOB)
I kid! Really, it is awesome being back at school. Thinking back on when I was younger and in school...how much I took it all for granted! Ack! Just being in a class where I have something to learn and comprehend is fullfilling. But, besides all this lovey dovey back to school stuff, there is the "oh my goodness, the sheets haven't been washed yet? What happened in the kitchen?" and "how long can the dog be inside without peeing in the dining room?" On top of me trying to balance mom/housewife/student/volunteer I've fallen behind on my Ravelympics project! Yes, thats right...something I'm supposed to finish in what...a few days' time now?
Someone...send help...and a math tutor. (who knew you couldn't take a square root of a negative number? he he! SOB!!!)

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Carlene said...

YOU are impressive Veronica. Go, go, go! Carlene

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog! ♥ Shauna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home