Friday, September 03, 2004

Update

Its late and I'm tired but I just spent the last thirty minutes figuring out how to post four links on the blog. This technology stuff is for the birds! Anyway, I've posted some of my fave links on here for others to enjoy and will definitely be adding to the list soon.
I had a Dr.'s appointment today and took my washcloths to knit while I waited. I am almost completely done with the second one now Yippeee! Browsing through the new fall RamWools catalogue I saw a great granny square shawl made of mohair yarn that I think would be fun to whip up. Now is the time to get organized! I feel like I have a million projects floating around in my mind and I don't want to forget any of my ideas. I want to take more pictures but probably won't get the chance over the next couple of days because of Hurricane Frances.
Next goal: Photo Albums

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home